How to Join
Mail: 1003 NW 6th Terrace, Boca Raton, FL 33486-3455.
Please include check or credit card info with exp. date. Payment must accompany application to be processed.
Types of NAREE Membership
Writers, editors, columnists, bloggers, investigative reporters and freelancers -- covering the broad field of real estate including:
• Residential and Commercial Real Estate
• Mortgage and Finance
• Home and Urban Design
• Luxury, Green Building and Architecture
Associate members are professional writers who do not qualify as full-time journalists for independent print or broadcast media or communications specialists who write or disseminate information for a limited audience or for real estate-relate business. $195.00 annual dues.
Writers and communicators for special interest information outlets and marketplaces and/or non-news divisions of media parent companies include:
• Writers, editors, producers, bloggers, columnists and/or content providers for trade association affiliated publications, real estate industry special interest publications and sponsoring organizations.
• Publishers, authors, columnists and bloggers and those who write for independent news outlets in the news division – part-time – as a complement to their industry-related jobs.
• Communications professionals – publicists, marketing directors and consultants who disseminate information on behalf of real estate-related business interests.
I swear the above is a true and accurate description of my professional status and that it is my responsibility to notify NAREE's executive director of any change that could affect my NAREE membership. If the above information is shown to be false, NAREE can terminate my membership immediately and all prepaid membership dues are forfeit.
NAREE'S CODE OF ETHICS
(Membership privileges begin when dues are received; please allow 3 weeks for processing.) Applicant name may be deleted if payment is not received within 30 days of application.
NAREE dues are not deductible as a charitable contribution for Federal tax purposes but may be deductible as a business expense. NAREE is a non-profit organization. IRS Registration #51-1036401